Online Virtual Superhero Party
Absolutely Amazing Parties is home to the REAL Spider Man – the most authentic you will find in the UK – but don’t forget we have other superheroes who are looking forward to hosting your absolutely amazing online party!
Virtual Superhero Parties 30 minutes in length – and hosting is very simple using Zoom or Skype. Both are free apps that can be downloaded to your laptop, phone or tablet and enables you to invite up to 100 guests so you can share the fun with family and friends
Example of what’s included (depends on character):
- Live interaction with your chosen character
- Superhero Training
- Superhero Oath
- Quiz or game (musical statues works really well over Zoom
- Certificate to be sent in post and / or downloaded
We have a range of characters available for your online party- if you can’t see the character you like drop us a message or call / text 07795 342639:
Cost: £45 minutes
How to Plan your online party
- Decide on your Superhero host
- Book our your Superhero Party online or contact us to check on character availability
- Download Zoom on your tablet / phone or laptop
- Schedule a meeting and tell your friends and family – ask them to wear their favourite costumes on the day!
- Once your meeting is scheduled Zoom will provide the links and code which you can share with your friends and family
- On the day of you party allow 10 – 15 minutes for your guests to get online and enter the meeting
- Your Superhero will be the last guest to arrive in your virtual party – when you are ready drop them a quick text and they will join
Please note that characters are subject to availability.
We would like to say a very, very huge thank you to you and of course the amazing Spiderman. I think from the whole of lockdown the thing our children will remember most is their visit from Spiderman – the real Spiderman of course! I have never seen such excited faces. The session was beyond perfect and I would like to thank you all from all in EYFS at Pottery Primary School.
Hi Jayne, Just want to say Thank You, you are woman after my own heart, I love how organised structured and clear the options are, the help and guidance with doing video rather than face to face is spot on! As for spider man, the pre call was warm and empathic he was clearly experienced. He adapted during the call to Charlie and ensured everyone was involved, Grandad Hilly loved it that much he took out the ceiling light, which was very entertaining! Thank you for making Charlie’s day and making it special for him.”
Last year Spiderman and Superman hosted our sons 5th birthday party and this year, for the 6th birthday, the Red Power Ranger and Pink Power Ranger led the virtual party. Both were utterly brilliant and engaged the children from beginning to end. It was a lovely way for Cameron to be reunited with his friends and will have created a valuable positive memory in lockdown. I cannot thank Jayne enough for her excellent communication, versatility and clarity in difficult circumstances. I would not hesitate to recommend this company and expect that we will be using them again in the future.