Please complete the details requested below so we can process your party booking. Please note that bookings will only be processed and confirmed once the required deposit is received. To request a paper copy of this form please email Jayne@absolutelyamazingparties.co.uk or call 0115 905 6224.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR BOOKING WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED BY US UNTIL THIS BOOKING FORM IS COMPLETED AND WE HAVE RECEIVED A DEPOSIT OF 20% AND THIS IS ACKNOWLEDGED BY US VIA EMAIL**
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY COMPLETING THIS FORM YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT WITH GET HAPPY! ENTERTAINMENT (ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PARTIES) AND AGREEING TO OUR DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION TERMS. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Vetting and Barring (DBS formerly CRB checks)- This is not legally required as we are not to be left alone with and not legally covered for supervision of children or vulnerable adults.
By submitting this form you are agreeing to pay the 20% deposit which is non-returnable.
Deposits must be paid by Bank Transfer (BACS) stating your surname and date of party using the details below.
Bank: Lloyds Bank
Address: 76 Front Street, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 7EJ
Account Name: Get Happy Entertainment
Sort code: 77-22-17
If you are unable to do a bank transfer please call the office on 0115 9056224 to arrange an alternative. Please note we cannot take payments over the phone or payments by PayPal.
- Bookings are not processed until this form has been submitted and we have received your deposit. Your booking will be confirmed by email. If you do not receive acknowledgement of the booking please contact us. Until the deposit is received and acknowledged the date will be considered available for other bookings so please be prompt.
- The remaining full payment is required in the 2 weeks prior to the event or on the day itself.
Payment by Bank Transfer (BACS) is acceptable prior to the party but you must email us to let us know the date paid and the reference.
Please note that if you are paying the balance of the party on the day is is strictly cash only.
- Cancellation may only take place by mutual consent and any such cancellation must be confirmed in writing and acknowledged by Get appy! EntertainmentHappy! Entertainment.
- Cancellation of this contract shall be as follows (minus any deposit they may have been paid):
- More than 30 days from the performance date; no fee payable
- Between 22 – 30 days from performance date; 25% of the remaining fee.
- Between 15 – 21 days from the performance date; 50% of the remaining fee.
- Between 8 – 14 days from the performance date; 75% of the remaining fee.
- Between 1 – 7 days from the performance date; the full remaining fee payable.
- This contract reflecting the terms and conditions as verbally agreed shall be deemed accepted only when either:
- It is signed and returned in 7 days.
- It is not exchanged within the prescribed 7 days and no written objection has been made within this period
- If the Act is unable to perform due for any reason and is unable to provide a satisfactory solution a full refund will be given including the deposit.
- Entertainers working on behalf of Get Happy! Entertainment have their own Public Liability Insurance. These documents along with risk assessment are available on request.