Please complete the details requested below so we can process your party booking. Please note that bookings will only be processed and confirmed once the required booking fee is received. To request a paper copy of this form please email Jayne@gethappyentertainment.co.uk or call 07795 342639
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Venue / Equipment Requirements:
- The hirer is to provide a suitable performing area including a minimum space of 5ft x 5ft plus a small table and 2 x chairs. The hirer must provide an electrical supply meeting or exceeding British Standards. Please ensure that the entertainment area is clear. For any outdoor parties suitable dry cover must be provided in addition to a suitable power supply. In the event that the area is waterlogged and unsafe to perform, or inadequate dry cover is provided the Entertainer will not be held accountable and will not perform. The full fee will still be due.
- A suitable & secure changing area must be provided for the Entertainer and a room for the Entertainer to ‘hide’. This must be adjacent to the party room – toilets and public changing areas (especially in Leisure Centres) are not acceptable.
- The entertainer will provide their own PA (unless otherwise stated) along with any other required equipment (eg. lights, bubble machine). The Entertainer’s equipment is not for use by any guests unless previously agreed and this is only at the Entertainer’s discretion.
- Any amendments to this booking must be made in writing at least 30 days prior to the party date excluding music choices. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the party runs as planned and on time. Under no circumstances will the Entertainer stay beyond the agreed time. A late start does not constitute grounds for a late finish or cancellation.
Vetting and Barring (DBS formerly CRB checks) – This is not legally required (and cannot be obtained for Children’s Entertainers) as we are not to be left alone with and not legally covered for supervision of children or vulnerable adults.
A non-refundable booking fee (20% of the total fee) is required along with the completed booking form to secure your booking. The fee covers administrative costs when reserving your date, assets, equipment and any material goods required to provide your party and entertainment. Failure to pay the booking fee will result in the date being made available to other clients.
Your booking fee must be paid by Bank Transfer (BACS) stating your surname and date of party using the details below.
Bank: Lloyds Bank
Address: 76 Front Street, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 7EJ
Account Name: Get Happy Entertainment
Sort code: 77-22-17
If you are unable to do a bank transfer please call the office on 07795 342639 to arrange an alternative. Please note we cannot take payments over the phone or payments by PayPal.
Bookings are not processed and confirmed until the form and booking fee has been received and has been acknowledged. Your booking will be confirmed by email. If you do not receive acknowledgement of the booking please contact us.
- The remaining balance is required on the day and must be paid in cash to the Entertainer before your party starts. Please note that other forms of payment are not accepted on the day of your party and your party will not go ahead.
- If you wish to pay the balance by Bank Transfer prior to the party this must be done direct to the Entertainer
Cancellation may only take place by mutual consent and any such cancellation must be confirmed in writing and acknowledged by Get Happy! Entertainment.
Cancellation of this contract shall be as follows (minus any deposit they may have been paid):
- More than 30 days from the performance date; no fee payable
- Between 22 – 30 days from performance date; 25% of the remaining fee.
- Between 15 – 21 days from the performance date; 50% of the remaining fee.
- Between 8 – 14 days from the performance date; 75% of the remaining fee.
- Between 1 – 7 days from the performance date; the full remaining fee payable.
- This contract reflecting the terms and conditions as verbally agreed shall be deemed accepted only when either:
a. The Booking form is completed and returned in 7 days.
b. It is not exchanged within the prescribed 7 days and no written objection has been made within this period
- In the unlikely event the booking has to be cancelled due to Force Majeure or illness the booking fee can be transferred to a new date and the cancellation fee waived.
- If the Entertainer is unable to perform due to any reason we will try and find a satisfactory solution either with another entertainer or rescheduling. We will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible.
- In the unlikely event the Entertainer has to cancel, for example due to a car breakdown or illness then the client will be issued with a full refund of all fees paid.
- Get Happy! Entertainment acts as an agency therefore all Entertainers are responsible for their own Public Liability Insurance.
- The Entertainer MUST have a reserved parking space at the venue as close to the performance area as possible.