Please complete the details requested below so we can process your visit. Please note that bookings will only be processed and confirmed once the required booking fee is received. To request a paper copy of this form please email Jayne@absolutelyamazingparties.co.uk or call 07795 342639.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR BOOKING WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED BY US UNTIL THIS BOOKING FORM IS COMPLETED AND WE HAVE RECEIVED A BOOKING FEE OF 20% AND THIS IS ACKNOWLEDGED BY US VIA EMAIL**
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In line with current Government guidelines some of our terms and conditions have been amended to include guidance on social distancing relating to any performances and character visits undertaken in outdoor spaces including, but not limited to, driveways, parks and gardens.
Access to the performance space must be remote, therefore requiring no entry into your home. Please ensure that any gates or doors are opened ready for our arrival, removing any possibility of infection transmission on surfaces such as gate latches and door handles.
We are able to phone you on arrival if you wish rather than knocking on your door.
Performance Area Requirements
- The hirer is to provide a suitable, clear performing area.
- Suitable dry cover must be provided in the event of wet weather or the visit will be postponed or cancelled. In the event that the area is waterlogged and unsafe to perform, or inadequate dry cover is provided the Entertainer will not be held accountable and will not perform. The full fee will still be due.
If, for any reason, we need to communicate with you, for example to be shown our way to the performance area, we ask that you remain a distance of 2 metres away from our performers and we will do the same.
Our set up is self contained, and battery operated, therefore negating the need for the passing of any electrical leads or equipment past the threshold and into the home. If, for any reason, a power lead is necessary, we will ask that you prepare an extension lead to be outside ready for our use.
If this is not possible, we are able to provide our own, and we will fully sanitise any equipment using alcohol gel and/or wipes both before and after the session. Examples of when this situation may arise would be:
- a) If low or high temperatures outside affect the battery life of our equipment
- b) a session is booked for longer than 1 hour
We ask that a performance space is prepared for us that enables a minimum of 3 metres distance between us and the children / guests. We are fully mobile and wireless, so we have the flexibility to move around should we need to, in order to maintain adequate distance from the children / guests.
However, it is imperative that adults / parents / guardians remain vigilant in supervising the session, to prevent any issues and ensuring that the children are kept a minimum of 2 metres from the entertainers.
We will also refrain from handing out any props during the visit.
As an additional precaution, our entertainers are monitoring their own health daily and taking every possible measure to maintain social distancing and good hygiene. Should your entertainer start to display any of the Covid-19 symptoms, I will endeavour to source a suitable and safe replacement. If this is not possible I shall not hesitate to contact you to cancel or postpone your visit.
Our PLI covers us for performances within these parameters, providing the above measures are adhered to.
Although we have taken every precaution to address any significant risk, we cannot predict unforeseen situations that may arise on the day – we will endeavour to address these situations to the best of our ability, with the safety of all parties at the forefront of our decision making.
Other matters arising
- The entertainer will provide their own PA (unless otherwise stated) along with any other required equipment (eg. lights, bubble machine). The Entertainer’s equipment is not for use by any guests.
- Any amendments to this booking must be made in writing at least 30 days prior to the visit excluding music choices. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the visit runs as planned and on time. Under no circumstances will the Entertainer stay beyond the agreed time. A late start does not constitute grounds for a late finish or cancellation.
Vetting and Barring (DBS formerly CRB checks) – This is not legally required (and cannot be obtained for Children’s Entertainers) as we are not to be left alone with and not legally covered for supervision of children or vulnerable adults.
A non-refundable booking fee (20% of the total fee) is required along with the completed booking form to secure your booking. The fee covers administrative costs when reserving your date, assets, equipment and any material goods required to provide your party and entertainment. Failure to pay the booking fee will result in the date being made available to other clients.
Your booking fee must be paid by Bank Transfer (BACS) stating your surname and date of party using the details below.
Bank: Lloyds Bank
Address: 76 Front Street, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 7EJ
Account Name: Get Happy Entertainment
Sort code: 77-22-17
If you are unable to do a bank transfer please call the office on 07795 342639 to arrange an alternative. Please note we cannot take payments over the phone or payments by PayPal (unless it is a friends and family payment which has no fees).
Bookings are not processed and confirmed until the form and booking fee has been received and has been acknowledged. Your booking will be confirmed by email. If you do not receive acknowledgement of the booking please contact us.
Paying the balance
We are trying to encourage contactless method of payments during the pandemic. Outstanding balances payment will be accepted via bank transfer, ideally directly to your entertainer and they will advise you of their bank details or PayPal account. If you can only pay by cash on the day, we ask that the payment be in a sealed envelope, and passed to us safely.
Cancellation may only take place by mutual consent and any such cancellation must be confirmed in writing and acknowledged by Get Happy! Entertainment.
Cancellation of this contract shall be as follows (minus any deposit they may have been paid):
- More than 30 days from the performance date; no fee payable
- Between 22 – 30 days from performance date; 25% of the remaining fee.
- Between 15 – 21 days from the performance date; 50% of the remaining fee.
- Between 8 – 14 days from the performance date; 75% of the remaining fee.
- Between 1 – 7 days from the performance date; the full remaining fee payable.
- This contract reflecting the terms and conditions as verbally agreed shall be deemed accepted only when either:
a. The Booking form is completed and returned in 7 days.
b. It is not exchanged within the prescribed 7 days and no written objection has been made within this period
- In the unlikely event the booking has to be cancelled due to Force Majeure or illness the booking fee can be transferred to a new date and the cancellation fee waived
- If the Entertainer is unable to perform due to any reason we will try and find a satisfactory solution either with another entertainer or rescheduling. We will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible.
- In the unlikely event the Entertainer has to cancel, for example due to a car breakdown or illness then the client will be issued with a full refund of all fees paid.
- Get Happy! Entertainment acts as an agency therefore all Entertainers are responsible for their own Public Liability Insurance.
The Entertainer MUST have a reserved parking space as close to the performance area as possible.