September 25, 2017
Budding dancer? Is your style street, disco or musical theatre?
Our dance-based parties include games, dance competitions in a friendly manner with a chance to win prizes, learn a disco routine to a song of your choice that is suitable for ages 5 and upwards. Maximum number of children 35.
- Party hosted by a professional dancer
- Your child’s favourite music will be included
- Learn and perform a dance routine
- Music system provided
- Dance games with prizes
- Presentation of the birthday cake and all sing ‘Happy Birthday’
- Dance display by the professional dancer
Dance styles can include ballet, street, music theatre, disco, jazz & commercial
Our lead dancer and actress Sophie has the following professional credits:
- Working alongside Little Mix in a music video
- Tours across Europe including Greece, Cyprus and Germany
- Danced in professional touring productions of Annie and Joseph & his Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Dancer in various Pantomimes
- Toured India as a dancer
- Dance leader and choreographer for Warner Hotels
Cost of Party:
1 hour = £95
90 minutes = £135
2 hours = £155
Dance Party Locations
We provide dance parties in the East Midlands; Nottingham, Mansfield, Derby, Leicester and Lincoln and surrounding areas.
Don’t Leave It Too Late! – Availability
It’s lovely to be popular! We are generally booking one to two months ahead; please call the office on 0115 905 6224 or email email@example.com to discuss your party.
Dance Party Times: Dance Parties must be held between 11 am and 1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm or 4 pm and 6 pm. There can be no exceptions to this as our entertainers need to be able to travel between morning and afternoon parties.
Travel: Travel within 20 miles of NG5 is FREE, over and above this radius travel is charged at 45 pence per mile each way. Example: party is 60 miles from NG5, total travel is 120 miles – 40 miles (20 miles free each way) = 80 miles. 80 miles x 45p = £36